I have an
file and I'm trying to include the header and footer (html files) in it. They are both bootstrap based and I just made a few customizations in
. If I include only the header file there's no problems at all and
is displayed as expect but when I include both files (hearder/footer.html), for some reason, my css doesn't display the changes (only displays the default values of the bootstrap). This is the problem I would like to solve. I will ask another question too:
- I have several pages that have the same header and footer. The goal here is not repeating code. Is this the better way to include
these elements (header/footer)? Am I doing it right?
These are the files I'm using:
- This pen shows the modifications that should be displayed in the index.php file.
- This file represents the main file (index.php)
- This file contains the header.html
- This file contains the footer.html
I realized that if I comment the include of
in the main file
it's content is displayed and everything works right.