Folks, how do I access a WCF service I added to a class library? Here are the steps I took:
- Create a C# class library from vs2013.
- Right click on the class library, add "New Item", select "WCF Service".
- Set binding to named pipes as shown in the sample microsoft (i updated the below to use my namespace but just showing as an example):
- Create a winforms project within the same solution and add a reference to the class library created above.
- Run (not debug) the winforms project, the class library being referenced.
- Create another winforms project, attempt to add a reference to the named pipe that is running in step 5 above. This is done by clicking on "Add Service Reference", then put in the name of the WCF: net.pipe://localhost/ServiceModelSamples/service. When I click on go, the service is not found.
What did I miss? Thanks before hand.
: I put above:
But in the code it has the correct namespaces. Just showing as an example.