Something has gotten horribly screwed up in my netbeans configuration, and I cannot figure out what it is or how to fix it.
I'm running netbeans 8.0 c++ on debian 7.4.
When I have this code:
using namespace std;
int main(int argc, char** argv)
h.push_back(4); //THIS LINE
Solution found : OpenJDK 7 is buggy.
To solve this problem I installed Oracle JDK 1.7 in my home directory, and I removed three directories
~/.nbi. I updated the
netbeans_jdkhome variable in the file
~/netbeans-dev-201405050001/etc/netbeans.conf to the path of Oracle JDK 1.7.
Now the C++ Netbeans parser works perfectly, whatever the complexity of statements.
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 201405050001) Java: 1.7.0_55; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 24.55-b03 Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_55-b13 System: Linux version 3.2.0-4-686-pae running on i386; UTF-8; fr_FR (nb) User directory: /home/admin/.netbeans/dev Cache directory: /home/admin/.cache/netbeans/dev