I'm developing an Ionic app and decided to use the Crosswalk(lite) on my project. I installed the crosswalk lite through here:
$ cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview --variable XWALK_MODE="lite"
After the build it creates 4 apk for me:
And then comes the first question:
1) I understand the different archtecture, but whats the "unaligned" means?
Moving on, I installed the CORRECT apk to my phone, and when the App run for the first time, I received this error message:
On the Emulator, the app don't run at all. So I use 2 other phones and they fired the same messages, BUT after the app shutdown, I tap it to run, and now its fine.
2) Do you guys know what is this, what am I doing wrong?
3) When I finish the app, cause of the Crosswalk my users will see the: Crosswalk Project Install when they launch the app for the first time?
4) And lastly, I know Xwalk increase my app size, but the apk jumped from 30mb to 70mb fully installed. Is that right? Can I do something to decrease this?
Anyway, thanks everyone! o/
1) ANSWERED IN: http://stackoverflow.com/a/22058230/1691609
It is a two step process. The unaligned apk is just an intermediate product.
2) ANSWERED IN: http://stackoverflow.com/a/12322945/1691609
In your config.xml file add this line:
<preference name="loadUrlTimeoutValue" value="700000" />
This can be happened due to the following reasons
The core reason: the problem is likely due to the speed of the emulator so the network is too slow complete the communication in a timely fashion.
This can be due to:
3) ANSWERED: Yes they will :´(
4) ANSWERED: You can compress your images with Compress.io but the size will be big anyway...