I can't understand difference between lot of
The dependency Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore does not support for framework NETPlatform, Version=v5.4
You can avoid so many issues if you use the
latest tools and frameworks.
Here is the link : Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and .NET Core 1.0
What are the Target Framework Monikers (TFMs) ?
The Target Framework Monikers are IDs of the type framework+version that you can target from your apps in .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
As examples, you can use:
– “netcoreapp1.0” For .NET Core 1.0
– “net45”, “net451”, “net452”, “net46”, “net461” for .NET Framework versions
– “portable-net45+win8” for PCL profiles
– “dotnet5.6”, “dnxcore50” and others, for older .NET Core preview versions (Before .NET Core 1.0 RTM and .NET Core RC2 were released)
– “netstandard1.2”, “netstandard1.5”, etc. for .NET Standard Platform monikers.
The table below defines some examples of the latest frameworks (as of late June 2016) that you can use and how they are referred to and which version of the .NET Standard Library they implement :
You can read about it here : Running .NET Core apps on multiple frameworks and (TFMs)