I have a project in eclipse. It does everything I want it to do when I click on the green circle play button in the IDE - opens the window, plays the stuff, everything. But, try as I might, I cannot figure out how to get it to do that outside of eclipse.
My project uses the processing.core library to do some of its stuff, but I am unable to get the project to function in the Processing IDE, because of some stupid stuff about one of my classes not being a valid substitute for the type parameter for
. If anyone knows how I can get it to export from the Processing IDE, that would be excellent.
I need to be able to email/upload to the internet/otherwise transmit some kind of file/folder/webpage that allows the recipient to, without much technical knowledge or work on their part, view a window or something that allows them to view and interact with the program in the same way I am able to interact with the window that Eclipse launches when I press the play button at the top.
I have tried several different ways of accomplishing this, but none of them have worked. I tried exporting a runnable
, but it wouldn't let me include the referenced libraries. I tried a regular
, but I don't know how to package that up with whatever is needed to be able to view it. I've even tried using the fat jar eclipse plugin for it, too, but I ran afoul of something about being unable to find the main
class for the project.
If anybody knows how to get what I want to happen, or knows of a good tutorial on how to do what I want, I would greatly appreciate any sort of assistance or guidance or anything.
Google has been unhelpful in turning up solutions to this problem, because most of the results I have found were just other people asking the same or a similar question, and then either no answer, or something I had already tried, with no indication of exactly what sort of options or settings I needed to give it in order to accomplish the task.
I am using the
from version 2.0b7, but I don't think that would make a difference, although I plan to try it with different versions if I can't figure out anything else.
A copy of my project folder can be found at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1n4curhxbgi8fye/A5F6_l7xQu
All the data I have is stuff I've concatenated together from successive versions of the file at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/catalogs/eqs7day-M1.txt