Helal Ismail Helal Ismail - 2 years ago 66
HTML Question

How to put a waved line under misspelled words HTML

I have a webpage HTML & JS.

I need to add a red waved-line under misspelled words.
I got my algorithm to detect those words but I just need to know how put a waved line under those words.

Answer Source

Actually you don't have a standard curly underline just by using CSS, but check this tutorial on how to create one yourself:

Taken from here: http://www.phpied.com/curly-underline/

.curly-underline {
    background: url(underline.gif) bottom repeat-x;
Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download