I'm new to android, and I got an awkward error message. When I try to compile my project I get the error message "no android facet found", yesterday everything worked fine and I did not change a thing.
Can someone tell me why this error occurs out of nowhere? and how to fix it?
Add an android facet to your module by following below steps.
1) Go To File Menu -> Project Structure, or press (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S) shortcut to open "Project Structure".
2) Select "Facets" which is under the "Project Settings" tab. (First column)
3) Click on "+" button which is at the top of the Second Column to add new facets.
4) Select "Android" facet from that "Add "menu which will prompt another dialog box to select a module. (Select a module to which you want to apply this facet).
5) Select your module and that's it. :)