So I took a example from amcharts website with the column cylinder.
It works perfectly fine on their website and even the example I download works when I open in chrome.
However when I copy and past the exact code into one of my angular components. The chart draws however the cylinder doesn't fill in.
This is what I expect.
I looked further into it and it seems if I drill down into the actual elements
The angular module fil : url points to "http://local.test.com/#AmChartsEl-1267"
while the example url looks like
It seems like you have a
<base> tag set in your application. The underlying SVG uses a url clip-path to set the fill for the cylinders, and the base tag screws with it.
You'll need to set
AmCharts.baseHref = true; before your chart code in order to fix visual issues that are caused by the