I have a
Copy Bundle Resources
myNavigationBar.titleTextAttributes = [NSFontAttributeName: UIFont(name: "Comic_Andy", size: 22)]
UINavigationBar.appearance().titleTextAttributes = [NSFontAttributeName: UIFont(name: "Comic_Andy", size: 22)]
Well, it took me the whole day, but I got it. My first problem was I didn't even have a NavigationController, so once I got that all sorted out this is what finally fixed it. Turns out you call the font like this:
Comic Andy instead of
Comic_Andy. EVEN THOUGH the font is referred to throughout the entire package as Comic_Andy, and the file is named Comic_Andy, you still use Comic Andy.