Following the Standard instructions to make use of the USB Drivers for Android Development provided by Google here
Does not work on Windows 10
1) Right click on the Start menu and select Device Manager
2) Right click on the Android Device and select Update Driver
3) Select Browse my computer for driver software
4) Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
5) Select have Disk and find the below location and paste in.
Default location might be like below.
6) Click Next
7) Select the Android ADB Interface
8) Allow debugging on your device and your all set
You should now be able too easily develop on Xamarin or any other android platform and debug right to your device