I have a website on a lamp stack with little to no extra configuration other than
present in my root .htaccess
When I load the root page (localhost ) in Chrome I receive
GET http://192.168.163.171/ net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING VM110:1
More information / What I've tried
- This does NOT occur on any other page but root
- There are no 404's in the access log nor any other abnormal codes
- There are no errors appearing in the apache error log.
- The error does not occur in the latest version of IE or Firefox.
- It caused a problem in both my local environment and hosted. The latter has absolutely no config changes and I expect to be a near default install.
- When I remove the
directive my page loads fine without the error
In index.php the root is treated no different than any other page.
Any further ideas on what is causing the problem or new things I can try? I've considered moving to just using mod_rewrite but this is much simpler.