I'm new at working with Powershell (Version 4.0).
I created different modules:
Get-Command -Name My-*
Get-Command -Name *SMO*
New-SMOconnection : The term 'New-SMOconnection' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function...
I removed all my modules from the directory and opened ISE again to verify that the
New-SMOConnection command is gone. Created then a new Module (My-HelpfullCommands) with only the
New-SMOConnection in it. In all the other modules, I removed the
New-SMOConnection function and copied them back into the modules directory.
New-SMOConnection is declared only once and I can use it for all my modules.
Everything seems to work as expected.
Next I plan to add all my littel helper functions into the "My-HelpfullCommands" module.