I am writing a webpage with the following structure:
- One section (table A) depends on another section (table B);
- Another section (table B) has elements that require recalculation on each update. The calculation is handled by external tools, and will cause an event when finished.
In order to guarantee correctness, the table need to be updated only after the other table is fully updated (i.e., done with computation). However, I don't know how to effectively achieve this, and I could not find any
For now, I am using the following method:
- Declare a global variable
and make it
- After the first table received input, I make an empty
- Add an listener, once the calculation is done and the event received, set
This seems unintuitive to me but I cannot think of any other way of doing it. Is there any good ways to do this?
Thanks for any inputs!