I have very disturbing me problem with configuring mysql in django.
I did it with python 3.5 and Django 1.10 on Ubuntu x64 but I can't do this on windows 7.
I tried almost everything, I hope almost:
- installed python 3.5
- installed pip for python
- upgrade everything what I can upgrade
- installed django
- installed visual studio 2015 for python 3.5
- installed mysql server and workbench
- installed all connectors for mysql C, python, odbc
- installed vs C++ Redistributable 2013
- installed mingw
- download mysqlclient 1.3.9
- trying to edit some files with information from stack
- more more stress and do things what I could do
So I had a lot of errors what I could pass and now I have one error (hope last) that I can't do anything with it.
when I use command:
python setup.py install
in folder with mysqlclient 1.3.9 I got error:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Connector C 6.1\include\_mingw.h(49): fatal error C1189: #error: ERROR: You must use a GNU Compiler.
I thought that it is problem with compiler from Visual Studio, so I try to use mingw as default gcc, it helped but with another error:
ValueError: Unknown MS Compiler version 1900
I can't help myself with it and I hopeless now
Can somebody help me install mysqlclient on windows 7 wit python 3.5 to use it with django 1.10??
I repeat only that on Ubuntu it is worked.