I reinstalled 4-5 times the Eclipse Neon (Latest) and I downloaded following SDK's:
- SDK Platform API 24 Re. 1
- SDK Platform API 8 Rev. 3
- Android SDK Tools Rev. 25.1.7
- Android SDK Platform-Tools Rev. 24
- Android SDK Build-Tools Rev. 24
- Android SDK Build-Tools Rev. 23.0.3
- Google USB Driver Rev. 11
And I have JDK and JRE 1.8.0 update 92, I use Eclipse Java Neon perfectly errorless.
When I create a project, it looks like this:
And I'm getting following errors:
Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Android Resource Manager' on project 'zzzzf'.
And it cannot resolve variable R.
After editing project properties, I get this message:
[2016-07-10 00:13:12 - zzzzf] Project has no project.properties file! Edit the project properties to set one.
Also I am getting some kind of errors that I dont remember and Eclipse says "Good news! It seems this bug is fixed on next updates. Vİsit null for further information." But when I check the updates, there are no update. -- Errors are about running the workbench.
- Adding resource filters
- Editing eclipse.ini by adding this line before -vmargs
Thanks for your help and giving a part of your valuable time. I am using AIDE for preparing applications and when I switch to PC, I'm busy with problems instead of Java codes...