I have a Reportviewer inside my project(wpf)and i need to populate a treeView with All the reports contained on a SSRS server,to do that i need to be able to access the server to read all the items and filter out the reports.
The only way i have found to access ReportingService2010(needed) is by having a Web reference, which is not allowed (My architect doesnt want web references)
Can somebody please tell me which namespace i need to 'using' to be able to get reportingService2010 ?
1) Make sure you have .netframework >= 4.6.1
2) Run command prompt as administrator
3) cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\bin\NETFX 4.6.1 Tools
4) Generate class: wsdl /proxyusername:Username /proxypassword:Password -out:Reportingservice2010.cs http://Servername/Reportserver/ReportService2010.asmx?wsdl
Additional) Run wsdl /? for help Files will output in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\bin\NETFX 4.6.1 Tools
5) Add the .cs file to your project