============== update ====================
I fixed this issue today.
First, go to
Make sure Xcode isn't running.
Then, delete all provisioning files (like xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.mobileprovision).
You will see something like "Fix this issue" in your Target's General tab. Click it.
Xcode will now load new provisioning profile.
I have same problem now.
I've checked my provisioning profile using https://github.com/chockenberry/Provisioning/releases.
In my case, my provisioning profile had the wrong UDIDs but right machine count.
I've registered machines, and Apple Developer Center listed right UDIDs for those machines.
However, whenever I downloaded new provisioning profile, it contained wrong UDIDs.
I think Apple's system is outputting wrong provisioning profile.
I called Apple support for this issue today, but Apple only emailed me with their knowledge base links(forums,documents,etc).