This problem is driving me insane. Whatever I do, I get the problem "No such module 'Armchair'" when I archive. It works when I build but when I archive XCode messes with me. I see XCode archiving/compiling Armchair.
Framework Search Paths
Ok, I figured it out. Its was too simple and kind of a stupid reason if you ask me.
My core app three configurations:
The framework I added into my app, in this case Armchair, has only the
When I archive my app, the Pre-Release configuration is used, which doesn't exist for the included
Armchair.xcodeproj. Added the
Pre-Release configuration to the
Armchair.xcodeproj solved my problem.