I've been trying to find a solution, but nothing I found so far worked. So I'm trying to do a HTTP request with angular to a weather API, but I keep getting this response:
What I've tried so far:
Origin http://mydomain.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
- Adding this line to my app config
- I Have tried multiple version's of angular, all with the same result
- Adding this to my .htacces
Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
- Adding the headers with PHP
- Trying different URL's for GET requests
(even different API's, same result)
- Using the jQuery HTTP request instead of Angular's, same result...
None of these solutions seem to work, I've been using Angular before and normally adding
would resolve the issue
I'm completely lost here, any help is appreciated, thanks!