I know that this question has already been asked several times on this website but I'm seriously starting to wonder wheter I'm crazy or not.
My configuration : WampServer 2.5 64bits (PHP 5.5.12, Apache 2.4.9)
- Download Microsoft Driver SQLSRV32.exe from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20098
- Extract the files from the .exe downloaded on my desktop
- Copy php_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll and php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll into C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.5.12\ext
- Edit C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.5.12\php.ini adding "extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll" and "extension=php_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll"
- Edit C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.4.9\bin\php.ini adding "extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll" and "extension=php_sqlsrv_55_ts.dll"
- Restart all services (I even tried to restart my computer, but nothing works)
I still get the error... So what am I missing to make this work ?