sfrj sfrj - 1 year ago 83
HTML Question

Html scrolling text

I now there is a way to create scrolling text into a html page(Like the stockmarket pages), without the need of javascript or similar, but i forgot how the name of the tag that did that.

Can someone help me to remember?

Answer Source

Do you mean the HTML <marquee> tag?

I wouldn't use it though. It is deprecated by the W3C and not advised by them for use.

Read more here.

Alternatives could be CSS3 animation or CSS3 marquee, but this isn't supported in all browsers.

Read here or here

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download