I use the
R package to connect to my
Recently, I tried to secure the Elastic Search by using
Search Guard 2
Everything work fines after securing it.
But when I try to connect from R, it fails.
connect(es_base = "https://localhost", es_port = 9200, es_user = USER, es_pwd = PASS)
The error in the log is "Client requested protocal TLSv1 not enabled or not supported"
I tried to connect to Elastic Search using cURL as below:
I am unable to figure out how to force R to use TLSv1.1.
Below are the version:
- R : 3.3.1
- Elastic Search: 2.4.1
- GCC: 4.9.2
- OS: RHEL 6.7
- Openssl: 1.0.1.e-fips 11 Feb 2013