I have a simple struts2 web application with one action class and one interceptor. The action class has a getter method
- interceptor logic before invocation runs
- action class logic runs
- interceptor logic after invocation runs
- struts knows the result and gets thepage in the result
- struts fills in thetags in
.jspfrom the action class.
- log: interceptor logic before invocation runs
- log: action class logic runs
- log:method from action class runs
- log: interceptor logic after invocation runs
PreResultListener to have stuff happen before rendering, but after invocation.
I don't know what
title is, but I'm having a hard time understanding why anything relating to something like a page title, or a book title from a domain object, or much else would need to: