I have a very simple application:
- All orientations are permitted with only a button on a screen
- The button show a
(to take a photo)
- Build with Xcode 5 and SDK 7
On iOS 8
, the camera of the
is appearing correctly whether I am in landscape or in portrait, but when I rotate the device, I got the camera view rotated by 90 degrees, here's a an example:
The view is in landscape but the camera is rotated by 90 degrees
- I have my app in portrait
- I push the button that shows me the
- I am in the camera view and I go to landscape mode, here is what I get:
Did someone else already got this issue?
PS: And if I take a photo (again in landscape), the photo is correctly taken and now correctly displayed :
Thanks for help!
The bug seems to be fixed on my iPad running iOS 8.1 but nothing appears related to that bug in iOS 8.1 Release Notes : https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/releasenotes/Miscellaneous/RN-iOSSDK-8.1
for the proposed fixes for earlier versions of iOS 8!