I got the code from MySQL under Unicode(utf8) encode. Anyone know the original message?
2002 - php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: ²»ÖªµÀÕâÑùµÄÖ÷»ú¡£
The server is not responding (or the local server's socket is not correctly configured).
Looks like that's probably supposed to be:
which appears to mean something to the effect of "unknown hostname", but it got displayed using the ISO8859-1 character encoding instead of the intended GB2312.
I figured this out by saving the text of the error to a file (encoded, incorrectly, as UTF-8), then running:
cat errormessage \ | iconv -f utf-8 -t iso8859-1 \ | iconv -f gb2312 -t utf-8
(ISO8859-1 was an educated guess, as most incorrectly encoded text is being displayed as that encoding. Based on your profile, I guessed the intended encoding was probably a Chinese encoding; after BIG5 gave me nonsense, I tried GB2312, which yielded some text that Google Translate was halfway able to understand.)