I have multiple branches:
* 47e7341 - (21 minutes ago) Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/development' into stav - stav alfi (HEAD -> stav, origin/stav)
| * afa89f6 - (30 minutes ago) Merge pull request #1 from UniversityFinalProjects/stav - stavalfi (origin/development)
* | | cd93730 - (25 minutes ago) 8 - stav alfi
* | 9336798 - (51 minutes ago) 8 - stav alfi
* | c2c240e - (60 minutes ago) 7 - stav alfi
* | 8104fdb - (81 minutes ago) 6 - stav alfi
* | d48f373 - (83 minutes ago) 5 - stav alfi
* | 7bac29b - (3 hours ago) 4 - stav alfi (master)
* cfc2572 - (6 hours ago) 1 - stav alfi (origin/master, topic, development)
* 686e526 - (6 hours ago) Initial commit - stav alfi
Merging is blocked.
Merging can be performed automatically with one
That comes from late 2015 "Protected branches and required status checks" where protected branch can have required status checks.
If a person with admin permissions chooses the Request changes option in a review, then that person must approve the pull request before it can be merged
Note: a review can be dismissed (although only by the owner/admin of the repo).