Chrome is not allowing any page(example jsfiddle) to load : https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.min.js , it also doesnt load if i directly paste in address bar. I get the error below.
I have tried:
Use Google hosted CDN for libraries instead
Update: Certificate errors on chrome occur either because of following:
(1) The System Time is not the real-time.
(2) The SSL certificate has Expired.
(3) Google Chrome is not updated.
(4) The SSL certificate is not Installed properly.
(5) The SSL certificate is not issued by a Trusted Certificate Authority (CA) or a self-signed certificate is used to secure a website.
(6) The website is secured with an outdated 128-bit SSL.
(7) The website is secured with an outdated SHA-1 Algorithm.
Also check this solution