From the glossary
Anyone interacting with the software.
Person with read and write access to a repository who has been invited by repository owner.
Refer the permissions page, to find out how to add permissions for a user.
Also refer the add user to project, to add a user to a project and make them a collaborator
In the future we might also charge for the following things:
- Build artifact storage above a certain size (currently unlimited even with a free account)
- Container images storage above a certain size (currently unlimited even with a free account)
- GitLab Pages with very high traffic (currently unlimited even with a free acount)
- Restrict the build minutes in the bronze plan (move unlimited minutes to the silver account)
- Windows & MacOS Runners for GitLab CI (not available now but you can always bring your own Runner)